Bunny Hugs

These Gorjuss stamps are just asking for fun coloring.  I used a large Gorjuss Girl set for this card.  The stamp is called "hush little bunny".    I had fun matching my coloring to the pattern paper.  I added fun "bunny" texture on the stuffed bunny just by placing small dots in the shadow areas with the gray markers.  Quick and easy texturing.  I do not normally like images with only eyes and no face but these are an exception.  Simple and sweet (with a bit of quirk)!
I added the "embellishment" using Tonic Studios Essentials - Buttons and Stars die set.  I colored the strip of buttons and added stitches to compliment the paper and image.  Such a simple add to any card.


Copics:
Y15
BG45
YG03
R81 RV34
C1 C3 C5 C7 C9 100
Multiliner .3

Comments

Bunny said…
This is so cute. Love that you matched the image with the paper. Her bunny is so cute and I love the little bunny's heart belly button. Sweet card. [Bunny]
Niki said…
I can't believe you left that face alone...not once but a few times! Darling cards - love these stamps. You always surprise us with what you'll come up next. Love your card building ideas! Thanks!
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
Beautiful coloring and love the layout on this card! You inspire me.
Pam Hornschu said…
I just bought this stamp, and as so excited to see your coloring inspiration! Thanks for the reminder to match your coloring to the patterned paper! Love this per usual, Jenn!

Popular Posts